Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Christmas cards

I'm continuing to make Christmas cards.  I will be making these two cards with some ladies on Saturday for a Christmas Card Class.  If you are interested in making either of the cards on your own, I do offer card kits for both.  Just send me an email and I'll reply with the particulars!

One of the ladies coming to the class loves blue and white.  This card is in her honor.  It uses the new snowflake embossing folder and the basic rhinestones.


This second card is really stunning in person.  It's the kind of card people want to touch because of the sparkle.  The sparkle is done with heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds.



The sparkle is not showing up in the picture. :-( I need to learn how to take better pictures!

Hope you like the cards. 
Kristine

No comments: