Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Christmas card of the year

I have created the first Christmas card of the year.  Yes, it does seem way too early for jingle bells, holly and the manger.  But the weeks are short for those of us making cards!  I like simple cards that mail easily.  Well, let me clarify...I love wonderfully ornate cards, but for mailing lots of them during Christmas, the simpler the better.  With that in mind, I created this simple card.  Another bonus is that it is easily mass produced.  (Sorry friends, I do not make individual card designs for each of you.  Alas, I may appear crazy, but I'm not!)  I like the sentiment of JOY for a Christmas card.  Although Joy is there in every day of Life, more folks seem to find it in the holidays.  Lookie:


I'm grateful to SU for adding bling to the inventory line-up.  The pearls are wonderful.  Lots of sizes and easy to use.  Plus, I'm a pearl girl. 

Thanks for sharing a moment of your day with me. 
Kristine

No comments: