Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

MOJO 157

It's amazing, but I found some time to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  I used mostly retired items in the making of this card.  I tend to always want to play with my newer stuff, but I have so many retired things to use.  Here is the sketch:




Here is my interpretation of the sketch.


The large flower is a die cut on board that has been inked with More Mustard craft ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  It looks almost leatherish to me.  The sentiment is from a set called Absolutely fabulous.  I like the continuation of the sentiment on the inside of the card which says, "No seriously, ...you are." 

It's a GORJUS day in Reno today.  Time to go play in the sunshine.

Thanks for looking.
Kristine


No comments: