Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Believe it will get better

Hello!  Long time no see!!

I stopped blogging in 2012 and now, 10+ years later I’m back.  I never stopped crafting.  But now my nest is empty and I want to share what I am creating! It seems Pinterest and such are not as conducive to joining challenges as are blogs.  So here I am giving this a go! 

The card below is for the SUOC 334.  Gosh I hope I’m doing this right.  As they say, “it’s been a minute” since I’ve been on this platform!



It was fun joining in! Thanks for looking. 
 If you leave a comment, I know I’ll be blown away.  HAHA

Stamp sets: Bootiful Occasions, Good Greetings
Card stock: Whisper white, Daffodil delight, 
DSP: Pleased as Punch
Inks:Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral



https://suochallenges.com




No comments: