Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let's do the mash

I have not been posting, but I have been stamping. :-) Today's post is a mish-mash of the things I have stamped.  If you have questions, shoot me an email.

First up, a card for a friend.  Bright, sunny colors to celebrate up her day!

 
The next three cards were made at a fellow demonstrator's, Mary Cargill, class.  I so enjoyed going to an event where someone else had prepped all the materials and I just had to stamp and assemble!  I love them all.



 
 
The next two cards were also made at Mary's class. I used them as my swap for the Open Swappers group.  Some of the gals received card 1 and the others received card 2.
 

 
Take a moment and click on the Open Swappers link and take a peek at what the other swappers made.
 
Thanks for stopping in.
Kristine
 
 


No comments: