Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 260

I am so glad to be posting today.  You have no idea.  So let's get right to it!

I played along with the Mojo Monday crowd today.  If you look through my blog, you will note that I do not make many square cards.  No reason for that.  I suppose the idea just doesn't hit my creative brain spot when crafting.  Nice to try something different.


This is my Friend's son, Kyle.  He is really into dinosaurs right now.  The picture is a little old, but just too cute! 
 
And a peek at the inside of the card. 
 
 
Thanks to Julee for the great sketch.  I had fun!  Here is the sketch that I followed.
 


Thanks for stopping in.  I missed you!
(note: the card recipe is below)

Kristine

Recipe:
Paper: SU Brocade Blue (retired), SU Chocolate chip
Design paper: Little Yellow Bicycle's babysauraus
Punches: 1 3/4" circle, Scallop Trim border
Ribbon: SU 1 1/4" striped Chocolate chip Grosgrain

No comments: