Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

A love note

Do you get it?  Love notes! HA! The key is the key to the card giver's heart.  Ahhhh...

This card did not come out the way I originally intended, but...well, sometimes a person needs finish what one begins.  The thing that happened with this card was that the black ink was smudging.  It is the new Stampin Up classic ink.  I love that it is black-black, not purple-black. But I was not lovin' that it was smudgin'. It should dry quickly.  Obviously on the textured white cardstock it needed more time. 

I wonder what the music sounds like if the notes were to be played?  It looks like it would be fast. 





This card was for a swap.  I kept the least attractive card for myself.  If you want to see what the other swappers made, click HERE.

Thanks for the stop in.
Kristine

2 comments:

Theresa Antisdel said...

I love this card especially as it uses my two favorite colors, Red and Black. What stamp was used?
Theresa A

Kristine Chubb said...

Theresa, the stamp is actually a wheel called "Music Notes." It is on page 114 of the Main SU catalog.