Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I've lost it

Somewhere out there is my mojo.  It certainly is not with me.  Mary Fish has designed a wonderful Mojo Monday sketch (#238), and yet I have worked and fiddled and started over and ... well, judge for yourself.


Supplies:  Wow Flowers
Card stock: Green Galore, Whisper White
Designer paper: Rainbw Sherbert
Big Shot Die: Flower, Daisies #2
Apricot brad and ribbon


{sigh}  You know what I would like?  Someone to tell me where this card went wrong.  I have not even peeked at the other Mojo enteries.  Maybe I'll know what is wrong when I see the other entries? Olivia likes it.  Maybe it is a tween card?  

Here's the sketch:
I cannot get the Mojo sketch picture to stay in the place I want it on my blog.  Ay yi yi...I should head back to bed.

Thanks for stopping in. 
Kristine

1 comment:

Trish H. said...

I know the pictures come out a little different than the actual card, but I really like it the way it is. I guess I would have to see some of the other "entries" as well to see what you could have done different.
Trish