Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love swap

This is going to be a short post.  How do I let myself get so overwhelmed!?  Huh!?  I have more tile being put into the house, and I hate, hate, hate the mess it makes.  Love the easy cleanup of tile once it's in, but the actual job of laying it is messy, messy, messy! 

This card was made for a swap of a group to which I belong.  The stamp set, Season of Friendship, is one of my favorites.  A person can do just so doggone much with it!  Is it a Christmas set, winter, spring, Valentine set?  Yup!  It can be all!  Gotta love a set that is that versatile.  I hope you like the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Well Scripted (Occasions Mini)
Papers: Choc. chip, whisper white, real red, pretty in pink, Cottage Wall DSP
Inks: Choc chip, Real red, old olive, white gel pen
Accessories: Red gingham ribbon
Tools: Wide oval punch,  Three heart punch, 1" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, dimensional, paper snips

Thanks for popping in today.
Kristine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!!! Ok....this is my favorite so far for V-Day!!! You make me want to get out all my stuff again!! DARN U!! LOL

Jeanne Holst said...

I really like this card!