Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry

Merry Christmas! All the presents are wrapped, and the festivities planned and now I just get to enjoy! Ahhhh.

I'm still learning about blogging. I continue to forget to take pictures of what I create. That is something I need to remember! But I remembered a couple of times, so here is a little of what I have created in the past few days.


My friend asked me to make some thank you notes for a Secret Santa exchange she was participating in at work. Her person likes angels, green and spring, and "could I come up with something incorporating those things?" I do not have an angel stamp (that's odd huh?) and so I created my angel out of punches. Her skirt is the scallop circle punch, her arms are from the 5 point petal punch and her wings are the butterfly punch. Her head and hair is just circle punches. I embossed the vellum before punching out the shapes, so it looks like her skirt and wings are swirling! I think she is adorable! I forgot to take pictures of the cards up close before I had all tucked away in the box I made. There are 8 cards in the box...all different layouts of the same colors with the angel as the focus. Dang I need to remember to take photos!

Next is a card I made for my trainer. She works me hard, but I love her dearly. I made her cards out of tempting turquoise since that is a favorite color of hers. I used half-back pearls and stickles to add a little bling and sparkle. A girl's gotta have a little sparkle and bling!

I made five of the same design for her and then wrapped it all up in box to match.


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with love filling your hearts, good food filling your bellies, and laughter filling your days.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Kristine

No comments: