Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Color Inspiration Challange #103


This is one of my first challenges. And it was tough for me. These are not the colors that I gravitate to. But it ended up being so much fun! I was working out of my stamping comfort zone, using the In Colors and doing it all just for the heck of it!! You all need to check out Stamping 411 blog. They have an online sketch book and now the color inspirations. So here's the card I designed for the challenge. Whatcha think?

I took the picture so you can see the inside of the card as well.

Well, that was my fun for Christmas Day. I love just puttering and playing on Christmas day. Everyone is enjoying new toys or gadgets and I enjoyed playing with my stamps and listening to carols. I hope your day was just as enjoyable.

Stamping supplies:
Stamps: Chit chat rub ons
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich razzleberry, Pumpkin pie, Whisper white, Cottage Wall DSP
Inks: White gel pen
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, 5/16" Neutral brads, Modern label punch, word window punch, 1/2" circle punch, Large and small star punches.

Thanks for stopping in today!
Kristine

No comments: