Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mojo Monday 236 times 2!

My daughter, Olivia, is almost done with Spring break.  We have done some scrapbooking already this week, but we had not yet done a challenge.  Livi loves the challenges.  She decided a sketch challenge was what she wanted to do.  So we did the Mojo Monday sketch 236.  Funny thing...we did not look at each other's work until we were done.  We picked a very similar color palette! Like mother, like daughter.  Shhh, don't tell her I said that.  And without further ado, here are are cards.  Well, first, the sketch...


My interpretation.  I could not get a middle strip of paper to look the way I wanted, so I skipped it! And the ribbon looks pretty in real life.  In the picture...not so pretty.  Ah well.

Olivia's interpretation.  I would like to point out that she did all of her own cutting! Very cool.


Thanks for sharing some of your time with Olivia and me today.  Special thank you to my followers and subscribers.  I like the idea that I'm not talking to myself. :-)

Kristine



1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Goodness these are both just Fabulous! Love the colors and design! Great take on the sketch too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon