Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Muttley Crew

One of the sets that makes me laugh is the stamp set Not So Seriously.  I have had the set for a bit, but it had not seen any ink.  I found myself with some time, so I took a peek at the Mojo Monday sketch for the week.  Here's the card I came up with. 



I love the happiness of the mutts on the card.  What cracks me up the most is the wide, toothy grin on the Dachshund!  The Fire hydrant comes from a retired set called Man's Best Friend.  I do not have the stamp set, but I do have the brush set in My Digital StudioI added a leash instead of a bow.  See, the dogs are wishing the card recipient a happy birthday filled with all of their favorite things! Ha!  The inside of the card says, "From the whole muttley crew."  Cute. :-)


Here is the Mojo Monday sketch I followed.  It is sketch #234


Supplies:

Stamps: Not So Seriously, Man's Best Friend
Card stock: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
DSP: Well Worn
Ribbon: Taupe grossgrain (retired)
Other: Pewter Hodgepodge (retired)

Thanks for stopping in.  Leave me a comment.  I like to visit new blogs, so if you have a blog, leave that address too!

Kristine

1 comment:

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love this card, cracked me up! What a great design idea to make the ribbon look like a leash - added a great additional layer to the card. Fantastic.