Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day of Gratitude

This stamp set was the first one to catch my eye when the Holiday Mini came out.  It reminds me of one of my favorite retired stamp sets called True Friend.  Both sets have the same design style--a little western, a little ...Scandinavian?  At least that is what I think when I look at them.  I really like the sample card that is pictured with the set in the mini, so I decided to stick with the Cajun Craze color.  The layout is courtesy of Stampin 411 blog Saturday Sketch Challenge #171.  This will be one of the cards for my club this Friday.  I like the rich, warm colors of it. 



The DSP is the Autumn Spice.  Doesn't that sound wonderful?  Makes me think of warm apple cider.  The ribbon is in Early Espresso, and I used the lattice embossing folder on the Cajun Craze panel for some extra texture.
Here is the inside of the card.



Wonderful sentiment, yes?  I sometimes need the reminder that everyday is a blessing and a reason to be grateful. 

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember to feel the gratitude today for all of your blessings!
Kristine




No comments: