Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Just in CASE cards

For one of the last workshops I did, my mojo just was not in working order.  Do you ever have those times when the creative juices seem to have just dried up?  Poof...not one idea in the head.  So, when that happens to me, I go to my picture files and copy someone else's creativity!  One of my new favorite sites is the Stampin' Addicts.  All the cards are SU only, which is great for my purposes.  Unfortunately, I do not know who designed these cards originally, so if they are your designer, please let me know and I will gladly give you credit!

The first is simple and eye-catching in white and Bermuda bay. The embossing on the middle white strip adds some easy class.  A quick card that can easily change colors and be just as striking.

I really like the look of the SAB free scallop border punch.  I may like it even more since I got it FREE! lol.

Supplies:
Stamps: Picture this (hostess set from the Occasions mini), Backgrounds I texture plate
CS: Shimmer white, Soft suede, Bermuda Bay
Inks: Soft suede and Bermuda bay markers
Tools: Scallop border punch (SAB choice) white jumbo grommet, Bermuda bay polka dot ribbon, paper piercing tool

This next card is sup-a fast.  Glue, layer, waa-laaa!  The Chocolate and pink make a great color combo. This is also the sketch from mojo122 sketch challenge. Love that sketch!


Supplies:
Stamps: Warm words
CS: Chocolate chip, pretty in pink, Sending love DSP
Inks, Chocolate chip
Accessories: Pretty in pink satin ribbon
Tools: Oval Scallop punch, Large and small oval punches

And the final card was a punch art , very cute, kangaroo for the Valentine card.


Isn't she cute!  Each person at the workshop ended up with a different kangaroo just because of the placement of the pieces.  It was fun to watch all the variety!

Supplies:
CS: Whisper white, basic black, real red, creamy caramel
Accessories: real red striped ribbon, natural twine, black brads
Punches: Wide oval, large oval, trip flower, 5-petal, heart to heart, 3/4 circle, word window.

And finally I'd like to share two swaps from my swap ladies.  Thanks Jo Lawrence (1st card) and Ingrid Allen (2nd card). I told them I'd post them, so here they are:

   

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today. 
Kristine



No comments: